Visa Fees At A Glance
|Visa Category||Visa Fee (Euro)||Visa Fee (PKR)|
|Schengen Visa (Children between 6 and below12 years of age)||40||6908|
|Schengen Visa (Children under 6 years of age)||0||0|
|National Visa (Study – longer than 1 year)||90||15,544|
|National Visa (Study – less than 1 year)||75||12,954|
|National Visa (Family Reunion with Spouse)||90||15,544|
|National Visa (Family Reunion Descendants)||0||0|
|National Visa (Work)||90||15,544|
- In addition to the visa fee, there will be a VFS Global service fee of EUR 30 (PKR 5181) for each application.
- VFS Global service fee can only be paid in cash in local currency at the visa application centre.
- The service fee is subject to change in line with the Embassy consular exchange rate.
- Visa fees can only be paid in cash in Euro at the visa application centre.
|Exemptions on Schengen Visa (GRATIS)|
|Children under 6 years||0|
|Students and teachers with travel study purposes||0*|
|Researchers to do scientific investigation in the EU||0**|
|Representatives of non-profit-making organizations < 25 years||0***|
|Family EU (Family member of EU/EEA and Switzerland nationals)||0|
|Family EU husband/spouse||0|
|Family EU partner in a de facto union||0|
|Family EU under 21 or dependent||0|
|Family EU dependent direct ascending (under 21 years or over if dependent)||0|
* School pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training
** Researchers who are nationals of third countries traveling for the purpose of scientific research in the Community as defined in Recommendation 2005/761 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September, to facilitate the issuance by Member States of short-term uniform visas for researchers from third countries who are traveling for the purposes of scientific research in the Community
*** Representatives of non-profit organisations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organised by non-profit organisations
|Exemption depending on Embassy of Portugal decision:|
|Type||Visa Fee (€)|
|Holders of diplomatic, service, official and special passports or travel documents issued by international organizations||0|
|Participants, up to 25 years of age, in seminars, conferences and sporting, cultural or educational events organized by non-profit organizations.||0|
|Exemptions on National Visa|
|Patients and caretakers with agreements of health cooperation with PT||0|
|Scientific investigation/Educational activity PhD/High qualified activity||0|
|Scientific investigation/High qualified activity less 1 year||0|
|Scholarships sponsored by the Portuguese Republic (eg. Camões letter)||0|
|Family reunification direct descendents SEF letter||0*|
* Direct descendants of residence permit holders, in the framework of the family reunification legal provisions. Spouses pay fee.